Make a Return
We’re sorry to hear you’re not 100% satisfied with your order. It’s part of our brand mission to try and decrease returns as much as possible.
In order to proceed with a return, please follow the next steps:
- Fill in the return form with your order information, items you will be returning and the reason why you are returning the items. When filling in the return form, we will receive your request of return and generate a return label. We can schedule a pick up date with the carrier to make the return process more convenient to you. In order to request a pick up date, please fill in the pick up address and date/time that is best for you;
- Prepare your order to return. Please ensure that items are returned clean, unworn and have all their tags on;
- We will send you an e-mail with the return label and, if you are returning from a country outside of the EU, the invoice you will need to attach to the return. We can schedule a pick up date and hour with the carrier;
- Attach your return label to the package and drop it off at your nearest carrier station or wait for the carriers collection at the address you have requested, according to the shipping instructions;*
- Await your Refund notification email, which we will send when we have processed your return. It can take up to 30 days to receive and complete your return. Please be sure to keep hold of your receipt in the meantime, since the responsibility of the return is yours until it reaches us.
- * The use of our return label already included in your package is essencial to associate your items to your order. To return, you need to go to the carrier mentioned on your return label. If you live inside the European Union, you only need the return label that is included on your package. If you live outside the EU, you would need to attach the invoice to the outside of your package and select the items you are returning;
- If you miss the carrier’s collection date, you will need to drop it off at your nearest carrier station;
- If you choose to return your parcel without our pre-printed label, please note that you are responsible for the additional cost of the return and we will not refund these costs. If you are returning a parcel from a country outside of the EU, the return must be done using one of the following carriers UPS, DHL and TNT;
- Make sure that you don’t forget to take note of the tracking number on your return label, so you can easily track your return, as you are responsible for ensuring the parcel arrives to us.
Click here to fill in the Return Form.